To guide guests to find presence in the most awe-inspiring places in on earth.
Our goal is to give back to Las Vegas by showing our locals and our youth that there is another way to happiness through our relationship and experience with nature. We will be working with numerous charitable organizations around the surrounding area of Las Vegas. The children will show us the path; it’s our chance to walk it. We believe in the healing power of the river, and we look forward to building a culture of present, conscious, generous, and peaceful people.
Inspiring, Mindful, Present, Patient, and Kind
- We mentor unselfishly while encouraging others to mentor new team members as well.
- We communicate with uncompromising truth.
- We guide team members to create and agree upon clear, measurable, realistic, and timely goals.
- We hold team members accountable for agreed-upon goals.
- We give credit where credit is due.
- We shower our employees with earned and abundant trust.
- We are receptive and welcoming to new ideas and truthful feedback.
- We are uncompromisingly honest, yet humble, selfless, and puts others first.
- We listen and adapt to feedback. We show tactful disciplining.
- We provide a superior and positive work environment.
- We are encouraged to take personal risks for the betterment of the company.
- We actively seek out opportunities for team members to find new opportunities within the company and promotions.
- We give and receive permission to act with autonomy.
- We praise people as soon as possible.
- We treat all others as significant.
- We place the best interest of the team and of others before our own.
- We create an inclusive environment.
- We will not touch a dishonest dollar.
- We feel comfortable to transparently share new ideas and give feedback.
- We seek out new people to join our team, who have similar shared values.
- We are not part of the problems. We are part of the solutions. We understand that by saying nothing when we see a problem, we are most likely part of the problem.
We started this family-owned company to show people an alternative experience in Las Vegas. We believe in the healing power of outdoors and adventure. Through connecting with nature and experiencing once-in-a-life-time adventures, we can give people the option to find the best version of themselves. We are committed to leading with purposeful action and always act with integrity. We are honest, and we always do what is right.
Above all, our leadership team leads by example. Our leadership mentality is more than leadership 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. It is who we are and who we are willing to work hard to become. We are continually growing, learning, and finding the most cutting edge and effective new leadership skills to date. We commit to being the steady and peaceful rock that our team can climb without any glory, or acknowledgment needed.
We execute each leadership action consciously and with the full-hearted intention that it is the next best thing we can do. We commit to service leadership by always putting others before ourselves. Our leadership ability does not stop at the office. Our overall goal is continuously to build and guide the most effective team possible, and we can only do that by leading with discipline and courage. Sometimes we may have to take personal risks for the betterment of the company. Our superiors understand that and give us the autonomy to take calculated risks based on years of past success and positive decision making. It’s not just leadership; it’s a leadership lifestyle.
We will find leaders who are willing to walk to the walk. We will not choose to be benevolent leaders “most of the time” and act differently in our personal life and deviate from our leadership path. We understand that the world is an open-source of knowledge. In this social media age of business comes the understanding that every action taken could be brought to public light. We commit emphatically to these shared values. We will lead with consistency, chivalry, and kindness.We s